Pages

Biyernes, Hulyo 29, 2011

ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO MAKE YOU HAPPY :)

GIRL'S POV ..
when i met you, i knew it already .. that you're the boy who would complete my life ..
i never told you what my feelings are because i was so scared that you would get mad and leave me alone ..
so, i acted like i don't care .. i don't care about what's happening in your life when the fact is i really do care ..  a lot ..
one day, you came to my house and asked me if i'm free ..
i said yes .. expecting that you might confess to me ..
when we got to the place where you wanted to go, you told me to sit down for a bit and wait for you ..
you left me and bought something for us to eat ..
it took you so long and it made me scared .. not because i'm alone .. i'm scared because of the thought that you really left me and found somebody to be with ..
then, suddenly somebody came and said , " do you want company ?"
he was so friendly to me and i can't deny him .. we talked and talked until the sun went down ..
you never came back .. i was hurt ..
one day, you came to my house again .. but this time, you were with somebody else.. you asked me if i'm free .. i wanted to cry and say no ..but then, you're my best friend .. and all i ever wanted is to make you happy .. even though it's not beside me.i answered yes .. you two were so sweet that my heart is in so much pain .. then suddenly he came again .. saying, " do you need company?" he was so kind to me that all i am feeling right now vanished .. maybe we're really not meant to be .. i was hoping that i could tell you what's inside my heart .. THAT I LOVED YOU SO MUCH AND ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO MAKE YOU HAPPY ..

BOY'S POV
since the day i met you, i felt something strange .. a feeling that a person can't tell .. i never told you this because i was so scared that you would get mad at me and will never talk to me again ..
everytime you would tell and act that you never cared for me, my heart is in pain ..
i was hoping that you love me too and would care for me ..
when one day, i came to your house and asked you if you're free, i was so glad you answered yes ..
i left you alone in that place, because i was so afraid that you would get bored ..
so i bought something for us to eat ..
i was supposed to confess to you that time so i practiced every line that i will tell you ..
it took me so long to practice .. and when finally i got confidence, i came back but i saw you talking with somebody else .. it hurts to accept the fact that you were so happy talking with him ..
til that day, i told myself to stop loving you .. coz i know that you never loved me too ..
one day, i came back again .. but this time i brought my girlfriend .. i came to your house and asked you if you're free .. i was expecting that you would say no, but then you said yes .. i was happy .. everytime we holdhands, i always wanted that your hand is what i'm holding not hers .. everytime i look her in the eyes, i always wanted that your eyes is what i'm looking to .. but then, he came back again .. and again, the two of you talked and is always happy ..maybe we really are not meant to be .. but i was hoping that one day i could tell you what's really inside my heart .. THAT I LOVED YOU AND ALL I EVER WANTED WAS TO MAKE YOU HAPPY ..


0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento